Arab Open University's Faculty of Business Studies (FBS) is non-traditional in approach, creative in application, and unique in perspective. FBS is the Arab World's most comprehensive Blended learning business school, offering the full spectrum of business and management education options from single courses through to bachelor's and, master's degrees- all delivered with the flexibility, accessibility and quality that students expect from AOU leading blended learning university. The FBS prepares students for careers through British educational experience consolidating top notch scholarly challenge and ethical professional practice.
Duration of the programmes:
- Diploma 2 years
- Bachelor programmes 4 years
- Master programmes 2 years
Method of Teaching:
The method of teaching for all faculty of business studies' programmes is full time teaching/ blended learning.
Awards leading to an OU Certificate:
- Certificate of HE in Business Studies: Certificate of Higher Education for Students who successfully complete 120 credits at level 4.
- Diploma of HE in Business Studies: Diploma of Higher Education for students who successfully complete 120 credits at level 4 and 120 credits at level 5.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration: Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration will be awarded upon the successful completion of Stage-I of the OU-AOU MBA programme (60 pts- 16 credit hours).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration: Diploma in Business Administration will be awarded as an exit degree upon successful completion of not less than 120 points/32 credit hours